1. Cancellation Policy: I understand that there are no refunds offered after the commencement of classes.
2. Missed Class Policy: I understand that Young Engineers is unable to offer make up classes, refunds or discounts for missed classes. This ensures Young Engineers can maintain a stable learning environment for all students with minimum class disruptions. Venues and teachers are also hired based on full term periods.
3. I understand that re-enrollment from one term to the next is not automatic and you will need to enroll again for the next term.
4. The minimum enrollment period is one term (1 semester) . For new students joining after the start of a term, fees will be prorated.
5. I agree to inform Young Engineers when any details previously stated on the enrollment form have changed during the year. In particular contact details, health issues and emergency contact details.
6. I acknowledge and agree that Young Engineers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury.
7. I hereby release and forever discharge Young Engineers from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at Young Engineers classes.
8. In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorize any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
9. I understand that bookings & payment are taken for full term periods. This is because room hire, teachers employment & the number of classes we run need to be arranged for an entire term. Therefore, we cannot take casual bookings or prorate weeks if you may be away. Students enrolling after commencement of Term will be charged a prorate fee.
10. I understand that payments for each term must be made in full 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the new term. After this period, the spots will be opened to students that are on the waiting lists.
11. I understand that payments that have not been received more than 3 weeks after class commencement, are subject to a late payment fee of $30. Young Engineers will notify parents / guardians if payments have not been received prior to any late fee being charged.
12. Young Engineers reserves the right to cancel or change the timetable and pricing structure at any point in time. Class times, duration & locations may vary depending on final numbers.
13. Any check that bounces incurs a $25 fee of which the total must be repaid by cash or direct deposit.
14. I accept that Young Engineers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the class with no refund.
15. Young Engineers expects appropriate and positive behavior from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met I accept that Young Engineers will discuss behavior issues with the parent/ guardian. If inappropriate behavior continues and poses threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the program.
16. I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
17. I warrant that my child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for my child to take part in Young Engineers classes.
18. I understand that damaged kits can be replaced for a fee of $250.
19. Drop off and pick up to class: Students are only supervised by a Young Engineers teacher during their actual lesson time. I understand that as a parent/guardian I am required to supervise my children before and after class, and drop off and collect their child from the classroom.